Board of Directors & Staff
Meet the Team
The Daly Hospital Foundation is governed by a volunteer board of directors.
Collectively board members have a broad range of skills and experience
in order to effectively meet the Foundation’s fiduciary responsibilities.
The Daly Hospital Foundation has one full time Development Director who
reports to the board.
Owen Robbins - President
- President - First Interstate Bank in Hamilton
- BS degree from University of Montana School of Business Management
- Married to Jeanie McPherson Robbins for 25 years
- Three children - all born at Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital
“My goals for service on the board are all about giving back to a
wonderful organization that has been a tremendous blessing in my life
and that of my family."
Shannon Urso - Vice President
- Active as a teacher and leader in service organizations in the community.
- Married to Samuel Urso, DO - Emergency Medicine
- Proud mother of three daughters and a son
“Sam and I love this beautiful area, our community and the hospital.
Anything I can do to help out is my motivation to serve and give.”
Ron Kullick - Secretary
- Retired - RPh., JD, Daly Hospital Foundation Director
- Married to Susan Kullick for more than 51 years.
- Proud father and grandfather.
“Being affiliated with Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital has been an
incredible learning and giving opportunity for which I am forever grateful."
Tom Grymes - Treasurer
- Mortician, Co-owner of Daly-Leach Chapel & Crematory
- Degree in Funeral Service Education from Mount Hood Community College
- Married to Carron Leach Grymes and father to two college-age daughters.
“My goal is to be able to contribute to the betterment of Marcus
Daly Memorial Hospital and our community through fundraising efforts,
which will lead to increased capabilities of our hospital.”
Cheryl Smith - Trustee
- Real Estate Broker with ERA Lambros Real Estate - 36 years experience
- MBA from the University of Montana
- Married to Butch Smith and proud to be a 5th Generation Bitterrooter
“The hospital is so important to our valley and many generations
have sacrificed to help the hospital grow, expand and improve patient
care over the years. I hope to continue to reach out and promote what
an amazing facility MDMH is and how important it is to support the cause.”
Mary Woods - Trustee
- BS in Mathematics from Utah State University and JD from BYU
- Married to Dr. Timothy Woods. Mother to 5 and grandmother to 5
“I practiced family law for five years followed by a lifetime of
providing free legal advice. Teaching is my joy and I have volunteered
throughout the years, serving on two other boards charged with protecting
battered women and improving rural health care. I look forward to this
new adventure and contributing to this organization.”
Michele Adams - Trustee
- MDMH Laboratory Department Head - 40 years experience
- BS in Medical Technology from Weber State University
- Married to Ed Adams and proud mother, grandmother and adoptive mother
“I am expanding outside my Lab Rat comfort zone to be part of a team
of dedicated individuals who partner with our community and MDMH. My desire
is to raise awareness and funds needed to continue to provide the highest
quality health care our community deserves.”
Tristy Searle - Junior Board Member
- Senior at Hamilton High School
- Daughter of Ryan and Stephanie Searle of Hamilton, Montana
“I am heavily involved in everything from basketball, volleyball
and track to Student Council, Key Club and AP academic courses. I also
volunteer and help organize events for youth groups at my church. I am
looking forward to attending college and completing a degree in marketing
and furthering my education by receiving a master’s degree in non-profit
John Bartos - Ex-Officio Board Member
- CEO - Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital
Stacie Duce - Staff
- Development Director - Daly Hospital Foundation