Jun 03, 2021
Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital
Housekeeping opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is seeking candidates to fill a Housekeeping position. A hospital housekeeper works in our hospital as well as other adjacent facilities to maintain a sterile environment in and around such facility. They maintain cleanliness and a germ-free environment in all MDMH facilities that are constantly exposed to the spread of germs and diseases.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public. Knowledge of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package and bonus pay as follows:
- Sign-on bonus: $500 paid to employee upon hire
- 1st Retention bonus: $500 paid to employee after 6 months of employment
- 2nd Retention bonus: $500 paid to employee after 1 year of employment
About our Community: Hamilton is located in southwestern Montana in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley, which lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. Hamilton is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere that still provides the amenities of a larger town. The Bitterroot Valley is perfect for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and Hamilton is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.