NEW ... Child And Babysitting Safety (CABS)
Babysitting is usually a teenager’s first attempt at building and
running a small business. Our new
Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS)
course is designed to engage and inform the aspiring babysitter. It gives
teenagers (ages 11-15) everything they need to know, from getting started,
to dealing with parents and children, to key safety, caregiving, and first
- Safety and Injury Prevention - Guidelines to make sure that everyone stays safe
- Leadership— Strategies to build confidence when responding to conflict
- Play Time — Tips on age-appropriate play and staying involved
- Basic Caregiving Skills — Feeding, burping, diapering, and safe sleep practices
- First Aid — The knowledge to go with the responsibility
new one day 6 hour course will allow a one hour lunch break. Students can bring their own lunch or
purchase a lunch in the Cafeteria.
Limited space register today!
* If you are registering more than one student, please complete a separate
registration form for each student.