Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital has been informed that the sports season
is going to open; therefore we are going to provide sports physicals to
middle and high school students in Ravalli County, just a little differently.
As we continue to navigate the
COVID-19 pandemic, it is important that our programs follow CDC guidelines and
processes in place that keep our staff and patients safe.
2020 Sport Physical Details
- Enter Clinic off of 10th Street; follow signs to the Emergency Department.
Clinic is on the south side of the building.
- Sports Physical is by appointment only and must be scheduled in advance.
- Appointments are approximately 15 minutes.
Appointments are available between 8 am to 5 pm on the following days:
Friday, July 31
Monday, August 10
Tuesday, August 11
Wednesday, August 12
- Thursday, August 13
Friday, August 14
- Student must be accompanied by one parent and guardian, both must be wearing masks.
Sports Physical form must be filled out and signed by the parent prior to appointment.
Sports Physical forms are available at medical clinics or through your coach; or online at www.mdmh.org/events.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Payment must be made in cash, check, credit, or debit.
- No form of insurance is accepted.
Sports Physicals are $25 and the fee will be donated back to the student’s
athletic department. Over the past 12 years, MDMH and its medical staff
have donated time, resources and over $100K to the valley’s athletic programs.
Act Now, Appointments Are Limited
(406) 363-1100 to schedule a sports physical appointment. There are currently 125 appointments
The sports physical includes height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, and
vision, evaluations for posture, joints, strength, flexibility, heart,
lungs, abdomen, ears, nose, and throat. If your child has a medical condition,
please contact a primary care provider and schedule a well-child visit.
For more information and to schedule your appointment, call
Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is committed to excellence in providing quality,
accessible, personalized healthcare.
Online Registration: Each child must be registered separately. Once payment
is made please expect a phone call to schedule the exact time of your
child’s sports physical.