Marcus Daly Cardiology and the International Heart Institute of Montana
have teamed up to ensure the residents of the Bitterroot Valley receive
excellent cardiology care close to home. Our newly expanded, state-of-the-art
facility is patient centered and equipped to provide quality, accessible,
The New Expanded Facility Includes:
- New Cardiology Clinic totals 2,600sq.ft.
- The patient-centered design provides efficient and functional flow for
patients, staff and physicians.
- Staff spaces are to the south of the waiting room and patient spaces are
east of the waiting room and are connected with a common hallway.
- Waiting room is spacious and features a television with adjustable speakers
on the chairs.
- Reception area is open and welcoming with a private registration space
for patient confidentiality.
The Clinic Includes:
- Four Exam Rooms
- Echo Lab
- Stress Echo Lab
- Interpretation Room
- Nurses Station
- Physician and Supervisor Offices
- Private Bathroom off of the waiting room
- Private Registration
Marcus Daly Cardiology Services offers an array of non-invasive cardiology
Meet Our Medical Team
Services are provided by our newly expanded, passionate and knowledgeable
medical team is comprised of:
- Anthony Navone, MD
- Donna Bergren, RN
- Daniel McNeely, CRT
- Carmen Tomlinson, RN
- Shaun Twardoski, Department Head
Visiting Medical Staff
- Bradley Berry, MD
- Michael Reed, MD
- Michael Yerkey, MD
View videos from Marcus Daly Cardiology here.