Cardiac Rehabilitation is for patients who have had:
- Heart Attack
- Heart Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Angina (Chest Pain)
- Monitored exercise sessions.
- Individual guidelines for home activities.
- Education on decreasing risk of further heart disease.
- Individual dietary guidance.
- Understanding heart disease better.
- Getting back to a healthy, active lifestyle.
After Cardiac Rehabilitation, people may:
- Have more energy.
- Be more active.
- Participate with their doctor in their care.
- Feel more confident in returning to normal activities.
- Understand the benefit of a health lifestyle.
- Deal with fears often felt after a cardiac event.
To view our Cardiac Rehab videos, click here.
Contact the Marcus Daly Rehabilitation Center at
(406) 375-4570 for more information about the
Cardiac Rehabilitation program.