Mobi-C® Cervical Disc
Cutting-Edge Cervical Disc Replacement in Hamilton, Billings and Missoula, Montana
Hamilton, MT Neurosurgeon,
Dr. Richard Day, MD of the
Rocky Mountain Neurosurgery Center, is one of the first master's certified surgeons in Montana in the
use of this new, cutting-edge cervical disc replacement surgery technique
involving the Mobi-C® artificial spinal disc.
An Artificial Disc Designed to Maintain Neck Motion
Who Can Benefit From the Mobi-C® Disk Implant?
- If you are experiencing arm pain or neurological symptoms such as weakness
or numbness with or without neck pain, you might be a candidate.
- Patients with a diagnosed damaged cervical disc can irritate the spinal
cord or nerve roots (radiculopathy). This can cause a loss of feeling,
loss of movement, pain, weakness, or tingling down the arm and possibly
into the hands.
- Patients that have tried non-surgical care options for a minimum of six
-weeks and pain continue to persist, impacting the quality of life.
The Benefits of Mobi-C®
Alternative to a Spine Fusion - Less surgery time, reduced pain and much quicker recovery time.
Suitable for Use at One or Two Levels of the Spine - A revolutionary development for patients who suffer from certain types
of cervical or spinal issues or diseases.
Greater Range Of Motion Post-Surgery - 96% of Mobi-C artificial disc replacement patients demonstrated four
total degrees of motion.
Lower Risk Of Complications - Major complications are less than half the rate of traditional spinal
How Mobi-C® Works
- Designed to replicate the natural motion of the cervical spine.
- The mobile core slides and rotates inside the disc, self-adjusting to your
cervical spine’s movements, allowing the Mobi-C to react to the
natural motion of your cervical spine.
- The mobile core is designed to allow for some movement, reducing the forces
between the implant and vertebral bodies. The Mobi-C does not need invasive
fixation features found in some cervical disc replacement devices.
What Our Patients Have to Say
Enjoy learning from patients who are living their life again, a life free
from neck pain!
Mobi-C® Cervical Disc Replacement in Hamilton, MT