Marcus Daly Respiratory Services
An Extension of Bitterroot Physicians Clinic
Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital and
Bitterroot Physicians Clinic established the
Respiratory Services location to serve patients experiencing acute respiratory symptoms. This medical
triage location helps control the spread of communicable diseases, such
as influenza, pertussis and
COVID-19 and makes the hospital’s medical clinics safer for patients receiving
other types of care.
If you are experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms, please call
(406) 375-4762 before coming to our
respiratory services location, we will determine if this is the appropriate location for you.
Patient and Community Safety Measures
For the safety of our patients and staff extra precautions are taken in
- The respiratory location is separated from the primary care and specialty clinics.
Medical providers and specialists are available for their patients needing
care through an in office visit and
Daly Connect telehealth appointments.
- The clinic location has a tent extension set up to safely accommodate two
patients at a time, eliminating any type of waiting area.
- Medical providers seeing patients follow specific protocols to ensure patients
receive the care they need in the most appropriate setting.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1150 Westwood Drive
Hamilton, MT 59840
Symptoms and Screenings
Respiratory services is for patients in Ravalli County experiencing acute
respiratory symptoms, including those with suspected
COVID-19 infections. Our providers will evaluate and treat patients experiencing
cold, flu and other respiratory symptoms including:
- Chest Congestion
- Difficulty Breathing
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Exposure to a COVID-19 Positive Individual
High-Risk, Coupled with Signs and Symptoms
Marcus Daly Respiratory Services will serve patients who meet the criteria
listed above, and those who also are identified as high-risk, including
those of any age who:
- Are 65 Years and Older;
- Are Severely Obese;
- Have Moderate to Severe Asthma, Chronic Lung Disease, Heart Disease With
- Are Immunocompromised, Including undergoing Cancer Treatment;
- Live in a Nursing Home or Long-Term Care Facility or
- Have Underlying Medical Conditions, Particularly if Not Well Controlled,
Such As Diabetes, Renal Failure, or Liver Disease
Swabbing will be conducted according to State and Federal guidelines, where
only some patients will qualify for
COVID-19 testing. Marcus Daly Respiratory Services will not automatically provide
COVID-19 testing upon request.
(406) 375-4762 If You Are Experiencing Respiratory Symptoms
When to Seek Emergency Medical Services or Call 911
Patients who should seek emergent medical care through emergency services
include: patients who are very short of breath, have persistent chest
pain or pressure, have new confusion or inability to arouse, or those
who have bluish lips or face.