Bitterroot Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Osteoporosis Clinic
Osteoporosis Treatment in Ravalli County
Bitterroot Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Osteoporosis Clinic offer expert screening and treatment for patients with osteoporosis and
We specialize in the assessment of fracture risk and will work with patients
and their referring providers to deliver the most effective treatment
and monitoring of bone health based on test results and the patient’s
Learn How to Manage Osteoporosis
We assist patients and referring providers in addressing frequently asked
questions about osteoporosis treatment. We assist patient with getting
coverage for osteoporosis medications which should be covered by both
health insurance providers.
- What is the appropriate length of treatment?
- What are the risks of adverse side effects?
- What are the newest medications for treatment?
- Which medications are right for the individual patient?
- How much calcium and vitamin D should patient be taking?
- How often should bone health be monitored with DEXA scan?
- What non pharmacologic treatments and lifestyle changes are needed for
If you have experienced a bone fracture as an adult talk to your primary
care provider about your risk of osteoporosis.
To make an appointment at the
BOSM Osteoporosis Clinic, discuss with your primary care provider about obtaining a referral. The
BOSM Osteoporosis Clinic is located at 1200 Westwood Drive in Hamilton
and is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. You may also call the clinic