The 2018 Medical Scholarship is a one-time scholarship in the amount of
$4,000 offered by Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital and the MDMH Medical Staff.
This scholarship will be awarded to a currently enrolled student in any
mainstream health or medical field. This scholarship can be used for tuition,
fees, books and supplies. Any excess remaining after such application
may be applied to room and board on or off campus. John P. Moreland, MD,
was instrumental in the creation of the scholarship for Ravalli County
residents’ pursuing a career in the medical field. The criterion
for the scholarship is:
- Must be a graduate of a Ravalli County high school and completed at least
one year of specialized health or medical field schooling
Submission must include the following: applicants name and contact information
- Name of high school and graduation date
- Higher education transcript copy
- Community involvement, volunteer activities
- Financial needs and resources available to you for education expenses
- One academic recommendation
- If you have healthcare certifications - list them
- Essay including summary of yourself, goals and how they apply to patient care.
Deadline for submission – postmark by Monday, April 30, 2018. Mail
to Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, Attention: Administration, 1200 Westwood
Drive, Hamilton, MT 59840. For questions call or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Angela Bratsch at (406) 375-4408.
Working together to build a healthier community!