Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital implemented temporary visitor restrictions
on Saturday, and several agencies and organizations in the Bitterroot
Valley canceled planned events, due to caution surrounding the coronavirus.
The hospitals announcement read as follows:
In response the recent confirmation of COVID-19 in our region and for the
safety of our patients and staff, Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital has implemented
the following visitor restrictions for all locations effective Saturday,
March 14th at 8 a.m.
- No visitors age 17 or younger
- Do not visit if you have had a fever or cough in the past 48 hours
- Patients with scheduled appointments may be accompanied by one healthy adult
- Visitors for maternity patients will be limited to parents or one visitor
- One visitor at a time in the Hospital
- All volunteers including auxiliary members
- Vendors and trades (except those with approval)
Read the entire article here →