Apply today; scholarship deadline has been extended to Monday, June 15,
2020! The Medical Scholarship is a one-time scholarship in the amount
of $4,000 offered by Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital and the MDMH Medical Staff.
Are you are currently enrolled in any mainstream health or medical field?
If yes, apply for this $4000 scholarship. It can be used for tuition,
fees, books and supplies. Any excess remaining after such application
may be applied to room and board on or off campus.
John P. Moreland, MD, was instrumental in the creation of the scholarship for Ravalli County
residents’ pursuing a career in the medical field. The criterion
for the scholarship is:
- Must be a graduate of a Ravalli County high school and completed at least
one year of specialized health or medical field schooling.
Submission must include the following: applicants name and contact information.
- Name of high school and graduation date.
- Higher education transcript copy.
- Community involvement, volunteer activities.
- Financial needs and resources available to you for education expenses.
- One academic recommendation.
- If you have healthcare certifications - list them.
- Essay including summary of yourself, goals and how they apply to patient care.
For more information visit our
Student Opportunities page. Deadline for submission – postmark by Monday, June 15, 2020. Mail
to Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, Attention: Administration, 1200 Westwood
Drive, Hamilton, MT 59840. For questions call or email to email@example.com
or call Angela Bratsch at (406) 375-4408.